Gifts of Stock or Mutual Funds
The Secular Coalition for America Education Fund is deeply grateful to those friends who, through stock or mutual funds, make a gift to ensure that true religious freedom for all remains a cornerstone American value
Donating stock, bonds or mutual fund shares to the Secular Coalition for America Education Fund can be accomplished in a few easy steps.
You avoid long-term capital-gain tax on any appreciation in the value of the stock
You receive a federal income-tax deduction for the full fair-market value of the securities for gifts to the Secular Coalition for America Education Fund
- Your gift will support the Secular Coalition for America Education Fund as you designate
How It Works
1. Fill out the form below (Required information is marked with an asterisk)
2. Instruct your broker to make the transfer from your account to our account.
3. You receive an income-tax deduction
4. The Secular Coalition for America Education Fund will sell the securities upon receipt.
If you have any questions please contact us by phone or email.
Become a Secular Activist