Gifts From Donor Advised Funds
Secular Coalition for America Education Fund is deeply grateful to those friends who, through their donor-advised fund, make a gift to ensure that true religious freedom for all remains a cornerstone American value.
- You have flexibility of giving cash, appreciated securities or other assets.
- You immediately receive the maximum tax deduction that the IRS allows.
- You retain control over how the funds are distributed.
How It Works
1. You make an irrevocable contribution of personal assets.
2. You immediately receive the maximum tax deduction that the IRS allows.
3. You name your donor-advised fund account, advisors, and any successors or charitable beneficiaries.
4. Your contribution is placed into a donor-advised fund account where it can be invested and grow tax free.
5. At any time afterward, you can recommend grants from your account to qualified charities.
Become a Secular Activist