Children should not be subjected to religious education or exercises in our public schools.
- Public Funding of Religious Schools- Through voucher and tax credit programs, taxes are funding religious education.
- Schools Discriminate Against Nontheistic Students- Nontheistic students are being discriminatorily denied the right to form nontheistic groups by their schools.
- Secular student groups
- Discrimination by theistic student groups
- Religiously motivated bullying
- Religious Influence on Public School Curriculum- Legislators are altering school curriculums to reflect their personal religious beliefs over the researched and authenticated facts.
- Religious Coercion of Public School Students- The incorporation of religious exercises into public schools coerces students into participation.
- Prayer in the classroom
- Pledge of Allegiance